This shows off the PS4 using remote play with the Vita across the internet. For the simplest setup you should have UPnP enabled on your home router. If your home router doesn’t have UPnP then either turn your PS4 into a DMZ host, or enable ports 9295, 9296, and 9297. Hopefully this will get you working.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as a mobile hotspot over T-Mobile’s LTE network averaging 15 Mbs up and down.
- Time Warner’s home internet connection speed of 30 Mbs up and 5 Mbs down.
- Netgear WNR3500Lv2 router with UPnP enabled.
What did my girlfriend want for her birthday? A Sega Genesis. I’m so happy. Unfortunately, my Generation 1 system disappeared a long time ago. It never stopped working but I think I loaned it away and never got it back. Therefore, I Ebay’d a new one (Generation 1 of course).
I knew that I saved some of my cartridges for a reason including the epic Phantasy Star series (my favorites). However, I had two problems.
1) The beloved Phantasy Star 1 was not a Genesis game. It was made from the precursor, Sega Master System (SMS).
Best game ever made.
2) Phantasy Star 1 was released in the US in 1988. I bought it immediately. Therefore, in this little plastic container was a 25 year-old battery! I just hoped it wasn’t leaking all over the printed circuit board (PCB) by this time.
UPDATE: A good question posed. It’s in the comments after the video.
This morning the BBC posted a 7 minute prequel/short leading up to the Day of the Doctor 50th Anniversary episode.
Nothing will be said here. After the cut, you’ll see the video. After the video will be a bit about my excitement. DON’T READ UNDERNEATH THE VIDEO IF YOU DON’T WANT A SPOILER!! OMG IT’S SO GOOD! CLICK ON HERE AND WATCH IT SO YOU CAN FREAK OUT WITH ME!
Not too long ago I was pretty convinced that I was going to cancel my PS4 pre-order. I even wrote an article about it called Canceling my PS4 pre-order. Then I did a breakdown on the PS4 FAQ and discovered some interesting things. There were some negatives and some positives, but in the end it made me reverse my opinion on the system. I’ve gone back full circle and now I’m going to keep my PS4 pre-order.
Both Target and Amazon have announced a sale where you can buy two games and get one (B2G1) for free. In Target’s case, it is for all video game systems including the Xbox One, and the PS4. For Amazon they are only doing it for the PS4 for now, but will hopefully expand that to the Xbox One next week.